Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas cards coming soon!

I've used Shutterfly before to order prints for my photos, but not for anything else. This year we're making a photo card for our Christmas card. I have always enjoyed sending "real" cards but last year I was thinking it would be fun to try a photo card so I didn't buy any Christmas cards after Christmas like I usually do. I forgot about that and was searching around for my cards for this year and then I remembered -- photo card!


So even though I feel like everyone sees enough photos of us online because of my photo albums and videos and such, we’ll give the old photo card a try. I always like receiving them. A friend mentioned that her cards end up you-know-where in January, but I keep a photo album (now on our second one) around, the kind that just has the cellophane that peels off and the sticky pages, to put photo cards and random school pictures and things in that people send us. Then we have a photo album to look at of friends and family! It ends up being pretty random and there’s not much organization, but it’s an easy way to put photos somewhere where we’ll see them again and keep track of the odd-sized things we have.




No comments: