Thursday, August 05, 2010

3 months old and 39.5 months old

Today Erik is 3 months old! Can't believe the day I gave birth to him was that long ago already.

And Wren is 39 and a half months old. :) This past week, some kind of pretending switch turned on in Wren and he is making his little people and stuffed animals and things talk to each other and is creating all these scenarios and playing with Scott's old Fisher-Price castle and stuff. It's amazing and cool!

P.S., is anyone reading this out there? Comment if you are!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I check your blog, do you check mine? :) Love the new background! The picture of Erik lost in the playroom is cute!

Erin said...

Hi Emily!

I'm still reading. :-) I love getting to see your boys!

Jen Crutchfield said...

I'm here! Your boys are so cute. They're at such fun ages, too. Love the pictures you share of them and the fun stories.